PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
1- Intellectual property
All elements of the Openbar website are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of Openbar. The customer is not authorized to reproduce, exploit, diffuse or use in any way whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site that they are software, visual or sound.
- 1- Intellectual property
The texts, images, drawings and the lay-out as well as the graphic charter of this site are protected by the right of the intellectual property. It is forbidden to copy, extract, distribute, modify or adapt the content of this site. The download as well as the printing of text, images and graphic elements are authorized for the only private and non-commercial use. The reproduction of drawings, images, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications requires the prior written consent of Openbar. The lack of authorization is sanctioned by the offense of counterfeiting.
- 1.1 Copyright
The trademarks and logos appearing on the sites are registered and protected trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these marks and / or logos made from the elements of the site without the express authorization of the company Openbar is constitutive of counterfeit sanctioned by the articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property .
- 1.2 Trademarks
The databases established by the company Openbar are protected by copyright as well as by the law of 1 July 1998 transposing in the Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of data base. Any extraction can only be limited and carried out for private purposes.
- 1.3 Databases
1.4 Hypertext links
ny simple link or hypertext is strictly forbidden except with the express and written agreement of Openbar.
- 1.4 Hypertext links
2 - Cookies and Personal Data
During your visit to the site, information about your browsing may be saved in "Cookies" files installed on your support (computer, tablet, smartphone). These cookies are issued by openbar.ch and allow you to recognize you when you are connected to the Site to facilitate navigation and offer you an offer tailored to your needs.
- 2 - Cookies and Personal Data
2.1 Issue of cookies
Cookies are issued to allow Openbar to:
- Facilitate access to the site and its navigation,
- Establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment in the order process, etc.),
Adapt the presentation of the Site to the media display preferences,
- Memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal areas such as your Customer Account and manage the shopping cart,
- Track the use of our different marketing channels.
2.2 Collection and use of data
Openbar reserves the right to place cookies on your computer during your visit to the site. These are stored on your hard drive.
I/ Login to your user account
With his agreement on the collection of his personal data, the user agrees, during the registration process, to provide complete data and conform to reality. In addition, the registration data as well as the IP addresses, directly collected by the openbar.ch site during the navigation on the site, are treated in the respect of the principles of protection of the personal data defined by the legislation in force.
- In other words, your e-mail address allows you to login when logging in to your user account. During your account creation and login at Openbar, your computer will store a cookie that will save you time by connecting directly to your user account on your next visit because it will remember your customer email address. A cookie does not identify the customer but is intended to report any previous visit to the Site to help Openbar customize its services.
- The company Openbar expressly declares that the said data will be used only for its own exploitation and that of its commercial partners. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. In application of articles 38 to 40 of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, relative to the computing, the files and the liberties, the user, or the customer has a right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him. The processing of personal data relating to the management of customer and prospect files has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) under number 1288428.
When ordering, Openbar is required to record your data in order to better treat your order and proceed with its shipment. This information is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as to help Openbar to improve and personalize our offers. Thanks to your e-mail address, Openbar will be able to send you an order confirmation and communicate with you if necessary. The personal data collected on openbar.ch are exclusively reserved for the company Openbar.
2.3 Subscription to the newsletter and advertising:
You can choose to subscribe to our newsletter. You will receive previews of offers on our website or information about our products. You can unsubscribe at any time. The information collected as part of the subscription to our newsletter allows us to make more relevant commercial offers. You can also choose to favorite products or book items in your cart for a period of time defined by openbar.ch. This data is collected and allows us to send you notification emails about a price reduction or a restocking on your favorites or a reminder of your cart in case you have not finalized your order and that the products were still available.
2.4 Social networks
open-bar.ch uses applications that allow you to share some of the content on your site with other people or to let others know your opinion about content on our site. These include the buttons "Share" or "Like", from social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- When you visit a site page containing such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the social network.
2.4 Social networks(cases)
2 cases of figures:
- - If you are connected to the social network during your navigation, the application buttons allow you to link the pages consulted to your user account.
- - If you interact via plug-ins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information will be sent to the social network and published on your account.
If you do not want the social network to link information collected through openbar.ch to your user account, you must disconnect from the social network before visiting our site. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons.
- The company Openbar is in no way responsible for the content or functioning of social networks, including those that can be linked to the site.
2.5 Google Analytics
- These various settings are of course likely to change your navigation on open-bar.ch
What are your rights ?
- You may oppose at any time, selectively or globally, the use of your personal data for advertising purposes or for studies. For this purpose, a simple written notification of your request is sufficient by email to email@example.com or mail to the address listed below:
"Corporate: firstname.lastname@example.org Hospitality: email@example.com
- Godfather: firstname.lastname@example.org Consigliere: email@example.com Capo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers: Current openings