- The following credit cards are accepted: VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners Club / Discovery, JCB and American Express. You can, of course, also pay with the Postcard, or online services like Twint, PayPal and V-Pay.
-No, each order must be set "at the order" and through the means of payment mentioned above.
Your card may be declined for several reasons:
- The card is expired. Check if the expiration date of your card is not exceeded.
- The limit of your card is reached. Check with your bank to find out if the maximum threshold for your purchases has been exceeded.
- One of the information provided is incorrect. Check if you have completed all the fields correctly.
Please refer to Shipping and Delivery
For orders over CHF 100.-, delivery in Switzerland is free.
For orders under CHF 100, delivery costs are charged at CHF 15.-
Delivery time from 1 to 8 working days (If not specified otherwise).
If your order is urgent, according to the shipping address and availability, we can send it to you in 24 hours. A rate increase may be applied.
- Yes, but only if you have a customer account.
- You can view the status of your order under "Manage My Account".
If I order several items, will it be done on several deliveries?
- We strive to group items into a single delivery. For logistical reasons, you may receive multiple deliveries.
We work with the Swiss company Planzer KEP AG.
Open Bar delivers to addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Open Bar currently delivers exclusively in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Once the order procedure is complete, it is possible to change the delivery address through the link mentioned in the email of the invoice. Any modification must be made before midnight (12h00) before delivery.
No, we do not offer express shipping to date. The delivery time is between 1 and 8 working days except if specified otherwise.
If the delivery does not take place as planned, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve the problem as soon as possible.
The customer must, in any case, inform Open Bar in writing (email, letter) of his decision to return non-conforming goods, to ensure optimal monitoring.
Products must be returned in their original packaging, in good condition, unopened, and accompanied by the invoice. The return will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Any product returned, opened, with seals broken, consumed in whole or in part, will not be refunded.
Please contact our customer service and do not dispose of the damaged goods until you have solved the problem with customer service.
The goods travel at the risk and peril of the buyer. Openbar can not be held responsible for a postal service or transportation deficiency.
Any complaints about the quality of the delivery service must be sent by email or telephone to Open Bar within 24 hours.
It is important to specify that our logistic chain and our storage are most optimal, and we can guarantee the traceability of all our products. If, for example, you notice that a wine is corked, please contact our customer service. Please do not throw the wine until the situation has been clarified.
The buyer can not claim a guarantee to the extent that they are offered for sale, and Open Bar can not be held responsible.