Personal Data protection and Cookies
- Announcement or
- Deletion of your personal data.
- Align the product and services range to customer needs. Personalize customer communications to find offers that fit their needs and preferences, so they receive less advertising overall.
- Simplify procedures, such as purchases or services bookings, to help you get what you need.
- Optimize our private club's preferences and locations.
All elements of the Open Bar website are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of Open Bar. The customer is not authorized to reproduce, exploit, diffuse or use in any way whatsoever, even partially, elements of the Site that they are software, visual or sound.
The texts, images, drawings, and the layout as, well as the graphic charter of this site are protected by the right of the intellectual property. It is forbidden to copy, extract, distribute, modify or adapt the content of this site. The download as well as the printing of text, images and graphic elements are authorized for the only private and non-commercial use. The reproduction of drawings, images, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications requires the prior written consent of Open Bar. The lack of authorization is sanctioned by the offense of counterfeiting.
The trademarks and logos appearing on the sites are registered and protected trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these marks and / or logos made from the elements of the site without the express authorization of the company Open Bar is constitutive of counterfeit sanctioned by the articles L.335-2 and following of the Swiss Code of the Intellectual Property .
The databases established by the company Open Bar are protected by copyright as well as by the law of 1 July 1998 transposing in the Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of data base. Any extraction can only be limited and carried out for private purposes.
Any simple link or hypertext is strictly forbidden except with the express and written agreement of Open Bar.
1. How do we protect your personal information?
We have technical and organizational security procedures to safeguard the security of your personal information and to protect your session data and personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and / or accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access. However, you should always be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means carries certain security risks and that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted in this way.
2. How long do we keep data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as we deem necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable law or as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We will delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after expiry of the statutory maximum retention period.
3. What rights do you have with respect to your personal data?
You have the right to assert your privacy rights at any time and to receive information about your personal data stored, to correct your personal data, to supplement, to oppose the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. The contact options can be found in section 4 below. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically (in particular by email) in this connection.
4. How can you contact us?
If you wish to exercise your rights with regard to your personal data or have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of our personal data, you can contact us as follows: Open Bar SA, 4 TER, Route des Jeunes, 1227 Les Acacias, Geneva, Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns immediately upon receipt.
5. Who owns the data collection?
The owner of the data collection is Open Bar SA, 4 TER, Route des Jeunes, 1227 Les Acacias, Geneva, Switzerland, email@example.com.
6. When do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal data whenever we have contact with you. The situations in which we have contact with you are manifold. For example, we collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
- You visit/login our websites, private clubs or other premises;
- You purchase our goods or services in our private clubs or through our Internet pages;
- You purchase our goods or services in our private clubs or through our Internet pages;
- Participate in our courses, seminars or trainings;
- You use a service of our customer service;
- You register a product or service purchased from us;
- You order and use one of our loyalty cards;
- You receive a newsletter or other advertising about our goods and services;
- You participate in a competition or raffle;
- You become a member of one of our customer loyalty programs;
- You participate in one of our market research actions or opinion polls;
- You use or communicate with us or third parties through our Internet sites, mobile device apps or offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- You communicate with us by telephone, facsimile, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
- Your mobile phone connects to the wireless network we provide in our private clubs;
- You contact us on special occasions such as events, promotional events, sponsoring events or cultural and sporting events.
6.1 Collection and use of data
Open Bar reserves the right to place cookies on your computer during your visit to the site. These are stored on your hard drive.
6.2 Login to your user account
With his agreement on the collection of his personal data, the user agrees, during the registration process, to provide complete data and conform to reality. In addition, the registration data as well as the IP addresses, directly collected by the open-bar.ch site during the navigation on the site, are treated in the respect of the principles of protection of the personal data defined by the legislation in force.
- In other words, your e-mail address allows you to login when logging in to your user account. During your account creation and login at Open Bar, your computer will store a cookie that will save you time by connecting directly to your user account on your next visit because it will remember your customer email address. A cookie does not identify the customer but is intended to report any previous visit to the Site to help Open Bar customize its services.
- The company Open Bar expressly declares that the said data will be used only for its own exploitation and that of its commercial partners. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. In application of articles 38 to 40 of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, relative to the computing, the files and the liberties, the user, or the customer has a right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him. The processing of personal data relating to the management of customer and prospect files has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) under number 1288428.
When ordering, Open Bar is required to record your data in order to better treat your order and proceed with its shipment. This information is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as to help Open Bar to improve and personalize our offers. Thanks to your e-mail address, Open Bar will be able to send you an order confirmation and communicate with you if necessary. The personal data collected on openbar.ch are exclusively reserved for the company Open Bar.
7. What personal data do we collect?
The collected personal data are just as varied. On the one hand, we collect personal data that you provide to us. On the other hand, we collect personal data that is collected automatically or manually when you contact us, such as:
- Name and first name;
- Birthday and age;
- Residential address;
- Household size;
- Shopping habits;
- Information on purchasing power;
- Customer and purchasing preferences;
- Delivery address;
- Billing address;
- Credit card and account information;
- Language preferences;
- Telephone number(s);
- Email address;
- Identification numbers of your technical devices;
- Customer and loyalty card numbers;
- Information on subscribed newsletters or other advertising;
- Consent for receiving advertising;
- Online customer account information (including opening date, user name, profile pictures);
- Memberships within our business;
- Photo and video footage of your posts, visits to our Private clubs or other venues.
Data on customer activities
- Contract data (including date of contract, type of contract, content of contract, contractor, term of contract, contract value, claims asserted in contract);
- Purchasing information (including date of purchase, place of purchase, time of purchase, type, amount and value of the purchased goods and services, shopping cart, broken cart, used means of payment, paying agent, purchasing history);
- Customer service information (including returns of goods, complaints, warranty claims, delivery information);
- Session data related to visits to our web pages, mobile apps or offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country presets, information about browsers and computer operating system, Internet access). Protocol addresses, search terms and search results, ratings provided);
- Location-based data when using mobile devices;
- Information about accumulated loyalty points for loyalty cards and loyalty cards;
- Communications via telephone, fax, email, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or instant messaging;
8. Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for different purposes. In particular, we may process your personal data, in whole or in part, for one or more of the following purposes:
8.1 Processing purposes in connection with our goods and services
- Provision and sale of our goods and services;
- Processing orders and contracts, including sending order and shipping confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and billing;
- Organizing and conducting courses, seminars or trainings;
- Organizing and conducting after-sales services;
- Organizing and conducting loyalty card or loyalty card programs;
- Organizing and conducting market research and opinion polls;
- Verification of customer creditworthiness.
8.2 Processing purposes in connection with customer communication:
- Provision, administration and execution of customer communications by mail and electronic means of communication;
- Business communication by mail and by telephone, fax, email, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or instant messaging;
- Evaluation of the use of our offers by telephone, fax, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS) or instant messaging such as: type of use, frequency and duration of use, exact location of use.
8.3 Processing purposes related to specific activities and events:
- Organizing and conducting contests or sweepstakes, including notifying and publishing winners through our web sites, mobile device apps or our offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Organization and organization of special events such as events, promotional events, sponsoring events, cultural and sporting events.
8.4 Processing purposes in connection with the analysis of customer behavior:
- Optimization of locations and product offerings in our stores. This is done by individualized and personal, but also anonymous and group-related recording and evaluation of historical and current customer and buying behavior in our private clubs or other premises - including creation and analysis of location data, movement profiles and shopping basket analysis;
- Individualized and personal or anonymous and group-related recording and evaluation of historical and current customer and buying behavior when using the offers on our Internet pages, apps for mobile devices or on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Individualized and personal or anonymous and group-based identification, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and customer interests;
- Individualized and personal or anonymous and group-related classification and analysis of customer behavior and customer potential;
- Statistical evaluation of customer behavior on the basis of anonymous customer data;
- Linking the personal data newly collected about you with the personal data already collected by us or other companies of the Open Bar Group in the past;
- Linking of personal data collected about you with the personal data collected about you by other companies of the Open Bar Group (also in the context of bonus programs) or with publicly available data as well as data obtained by third parties outside the Open Bar Group in order to improve our database and the analysis of customer behavior. The enrichment of profiles by third party data includes, for example: data from the Federal Statistical Office, calendar data or geodata.
8.5 Editing related to direct marketing:
- Simplification of processes - such as purchases or bookings - and use of lessons learned from customer behavior analysis to continuously improve all product and service offerings;
- Avoiding unnecessary advertising through insight from customer behavior analysis for individualized and personalized direct marketing;
- Sending individualized and personalized advertisements by post or by telephone, fax, email, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or instant messaging;
- Individualized and personalized customization of offers and advertising on our websites, apps for mobile devices or on our channels on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks.
9. Who do we share your personal information with?
We may also disclose your personal information to other members of the Open Bar Group or to third parties outside the Open Bar Group for the purpose of obtaining technical or organizational services we may need to perform the purposes set out above or our other business. Our service providers are contractually obliged to process the personal data exclusively on our behalf and according to our instructions. We also oblige our service providers to comply with technical and organizational measures that ensure the protection of personal data. If the service providers are located in countries where the applicable laws do not provide for any protection of personal data that is comparable to Swiss law, we will contractually ensure that the relevant service providers comply with Swiss data protection standards.
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, in court proceedings, at the request of the relevant courts and authorities, or in other legal obligations to protect and defend our rights or property.
10.1 Cookies and Personal Data
During your visit to the site, information about your browsing may be saved in "Cookies" files installed on your support (computer, tablet, smartphone). These cookies are issued by openbar.ch and allow you to recognize you when you are connected to the Site to facilitate navigation and offer you an offer tailored to your needs.
10.2 Issue of cookies
Cookies are issued to allow Open Bar to:
- Facilitate access to the site and its navigation,
- Establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment in the order process, etc.),
- Adapt the presentation of the Site to the media display preferences,
10.4 Which cookies do we use?
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or mobile device after the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). For example, we use session cookies to store your country and language preferences and your shopping cart across different pages of an Internet session.
In addition, we also use temporary or permanent cookies. These will remain on your computer or mobile device after the end of the browser session. On another visit to one of our Internet pages, we will then automatically recognize which inputs and settings you prefer. Depending on the type of cookie, these temporary or permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for between one and ten years and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time has elapsed. They serve to make our Internet pages more user-friendly, effective and secure. Thanks to these cookies, you can, for example, display information tailored to your interests on the page.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device may also come from partner companies. These may be other companies of the Open Bar Group or companies outside the Open Bar Group. These cookies allow our affiliate companies to engage you with advertisements that may actually interest you. The cookies of the partner companies are stored between one month and ten years on your computer or mobile device and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time has expired.
10.5 What data is stored in the cookies?
The cookies we use do not store personal information. The cookies we use cannot be assigned to any particular person. When a cookie is activated, it is assigned an identification number.
- These various settings are of course likely to change your navigation on open-bar.ch
What are your rights?
- You may oppose at any time, selectively or globally, the use of your personal data for advertising purposes or for studies. For this purpose, a simple written notification of your request is sufficient by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address listed below:
- OPEN BAR SA
- 4TER, route des Jeunes, 1227 Les Acacias. Geneva.
10.8 How can you prevent the storage of cookies?
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can instruct your browser not to accept cookies or to ask you before accepting a cookie from an Internet site you have visited. You can also delete cookies on your computer or mobile device by using the corresponding function of your browser. If you decide not to accept our cookies or the cookies of our affiliates, you will not be able to see certain information on our web pages and will not be able to use some features designed to improve your visit.
11. How do we use log files?
For every access to our Internet pages, certain usage data are transmitted to us by our Internet browser for technical reasons and stored in log files, the so-called log files. These are the following usage data: Date and time of retrieval of our Internet site; Name of the visited Internet site; IP address of your computer or mobile device; Address of the website from which you came to our website; transferred amount of data, as well as name and version of your browser.
The evaluation of the log files helps us to further improve our Internet offerings and make them more user-friendly, to find and fix errors faster and to control server capacities. Using the log files, we can determine at what time the use of our Internet offers is particularly popular and provide adequate data volume to ensure the best possible use.
12. Subscription to the newsletter and advertising:
You can choose to subscribe to our newsletter. You will receive previews of offers on our website or information about our products. You can unsubscribe at any time. The information collected as part of the subscription to our newsletter allows us to make more relevant commercial offers. You can also choose to favorite products or book items in your cart for a period of time defined by openbar.ch. This data is collected and allows us to send you notification emails about a price reduction or a restocking on your favorites or a reminder of your cart in case you have not finalized your order and that the products were still available.
13. How do we use web analytics tools?
In order to constantly improve and optimize our Internet offer, we use so-called tracking technologies. Web analytics tools provide us with statistics and graphs that help us understand how to use our web pages. The data on the use of an Internet page are transmitted to the server used for this purpose. Depending on the provider of a web analysis tool, these servers can be abroad. For the most commonly used web analytics tool, Google Analytics, this data is transmitted including shortened IP addresses, which prevents the identification of individual devices. Google complies with the data protection provisions of the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield" agreement and has contacted the US Department of Commerce for the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield (for information on the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, see https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs). The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties takes place only due to legal regulations or in the context of order data processing.
If other Web analytics tools are used within the Open Bar group, the process of collecting data is basically the same.
You can prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the Internet site (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=DE) Download and install the available browser plugin. For more information about Google Analytics and privacy, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
14. Social networks
Open-bar.ch uses applications that allow you to share some of the content on your site with other people or to let others know your opinion about content on our site. These include the buttons "Share" or "Like", from social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- When you visit a site page containing such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the social network.
- If you are connected to the social network during your navigation, the application buttons allow you to link the pages consulted to your user account.
- If you interact via plug-ins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information will be sent to the social network and published on your account.
- If you do not want the social network to link information collected through open-bar.com to your user account, you must disconnect from the social network before visiting our site. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons.
- The company Open Bar is in no way responsible for the content or functioning of social networks, including those that can be linked to the site.
14.1 How do we use social plugins?
Our internet sites use social plugins, e.g. from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+. The plugins are marked with the logo of the provider and can e.g. Like buttons or a Google+ button or Twitter button.
If you visit our Internet pages that contain such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the computers of the provider. The content of the plugin is transmitted by the offering side directly to your browser and integrated by this into the Internet site. By integrating the plugins, the provider receives the information that you have accessed our website. If you are simultaneously logged in to the provider, the provider can assign the visit to your profile. If you interact with the plugins - for example, press the "Like" button or leave a comment - the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to the provider and stored there.
If you do not want the provider to collect data about you via our Internet site, you must log out of the provider before visiting our Internet site. Even in the logged-out state, providers use the social plug-ins to anonymously collect data and set a cookie. If you log in to the provider at a later date, these data can be assigned to your profile.
Will a login via a social login service - e.g. Facebook Connect - offered, are exchanged between the provider and our Internet site data. For example, on Facebook Connect, this can be data from your public Facebook profile. By using such login services, you consent to the transfer of data.
Instagram Inc.: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
Google Inc .: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Youtube Inc.: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies
Twitter Inc .: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
If you do not want providers to collect information about you through these cookies, you can choose to block third-party cookies in your browser settings. Then the browser does not send cookies to the server for embedded content from other providers. With this setting, other features of our website may not work.
14.2 Google Analytics